Many of my friends & family and I enjoy cooking and baking, and have grand ambitions of getting better at both. This blog will be our forum to share favorite recipes and cooking stories.
If you'd like to contribute recipes to this site, please e-mail me at kristyhpatterson at yahoo dot com, and I'll be happy to send you an author invite. The more authors and recipes the better! :)
About Me
Name::kristy From::Panama City, Florida, United States
I am the wife of Payton and the mommy of Will. I am so blessed to have both of them in my life! I enjoy spending time with family and friends, cooking/baking, gardening, traveling, shopping, photography, exercising and music. View my complete profile
This is the cute apron I currently wear while in the kitchen. I have another one that I really like also, but it's already packed. Jamey & Leah (brother & sis-in-law) gave this one to me for Christmas/birthday last year.
Okay now, Andrea, it's your turn. Don't you want to share your famous spaghetti or chocolate chip cookie recipes with our wonderful readers? :)