adventures in the kitchen
Monday, January 12, 2009 Easy Chicken Enchiladas

Ingredients:
1 can refried beans (I used the spicy fat-free kind)
10 flour tortillas
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream (again, I used the low-fat kind)
2 (10-oz.) cans chicken (I used white meat), shredded
8 oz. Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
1 can enchilada sauce

Directions:
Spread 2 tablespoons of beans on each tortilla. Combine soup, sour cream and chicken. Spoon 1/2 cup of chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; top with 2 T cheese. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in sprayed 13x9 baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered @ 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until heated through.

I made this meal for my family (husband, son and parents) last week and they loved it. There was plenty left over for lunch the next day. Great served with Spanish rice, salad or fresh fruit.
Posted by kristy :: 1:53 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------